Missing picons

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,285 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all
    I'm missing picons for bt sport hd 1and 2..dave HD..espn HD.
    Is there anywhere I can get the service reference numbers to have a crack at changing those, as scanning has done no good.
    Using vix.
    Thanks.

• Yep if you go to the channel that the picon is missing on and then press the menu button on your remote, then goto information, select service. You will see the service reference in there for that channel...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• The one in your folder is incorrect, that's why it's not showing bud. BT Sports 1&2 HD have changed frequencies (new service references) so when you look at the service reference on the screen under information you will see there will be a change between that and the picon (right click on it) and you will see how it's named. Use the new service reference to change the name of the picon and then restart enigma....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• ok renamed the folder to the same as on screen, changed dave HD to..
    1:0:19:F3E:808:2:11:A0000:0:0:0
    instead of
    1:0:19:F3E:7F3:2:11:A0000:0:0:0
    restarted enigma.
    still not showing picon.
    what am i doing wrong?

• No idea where you are going wrong buddy, the service reference you have renamed the picon for Dave HD is correct.... try a full restart of the box.

When did you last update your channel list??

fI7WHhv.png

• Hold on I think I may know where you are going wrong now...

The double dot (:) is only used when you see the service reference on your TV screen, in your picon folder it should look like this:

1_0_19_F3E_808_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (a underscore replaces the double dot....)

fI7WHhv.png

• Buddy, this is not rocket science.. If you know the old one & the new one, just rename to suit.. Make sure you are not renaming a Symbolic link (This might be used depending on the picon set)

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• i have renamed the file from old to new.
    1:0:19:F3E:808:2:11:A0000:0:0:0
    instead of
    1:0:19:F3E:7F3:2:11:A0000:0:0:0

It isn't working..so ive asked for help, why do you bother to post a reply if I'm annoying you then?
    I'm sorry that I' m still a newbie and not obviously as clued up as yourself.

• Hi what picon set are you using? Do you store them on a USB? If so remove the USB pen form the receiver and stick it into the laptop open the picon folder scroll down to bt sport 1 hd right click on the mouse go to properties simply change the service ref number then save. Put the USB back into the box then reeboot.

• Thanks clyde, yes using a stick, tried that, still picon not showing. i downloaded a picon part 1 and 2 pack from this forum about 3 weeks ago.
    everything else is showing except BT Sport HD 1 and 2 plus Dave HD

BT Sport 1 HD as 1_0_19_C5E4_968_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png
    BT Sport 2 HD as 1_0_19_C5E9_968_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png

Dave HD as 1_0_19_F3E_808_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png

Thats what it shows on service ref on screen, and that's what they look like in the folder on the stick.

• thats job done, i think what was happening was, there was a picons folder inside enigma2 so it must have been reading the picons from there and not from the stick, as i was editing them from the stick this is why it wouldn't work.

Thank very much for he help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!