Solved picture breaking up!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,164 times. The last Post () by gh0st3g.

• After 3 month of my dm500s doing my head in with the picture breaking up very bad, i thought id try a fan to cool it down.
    The fan is for a dm800 but i got it going through another usb. It works a treat, cools the box down and now it works great.
    Has any one else found their dm500 starts playing up after its been on for 15 mins?

• well m8 i know how it feels having a prob sorted, but i really dont think, a 500s needs to be cooled.
    we are here in spain, having now 38 grad in the shadow, and i look after many dreamboxes and non causes probs because of overheating.
    so there must be something else or your box has a bug.
    sorry thats my opinion.
    elpirate:57::57::doubt:

• had same issue with dm800 when it sat ontop of my av amplifier . moved it and it ran cooler then all probs gone.

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Hi *** pirate, i dont no for sure it was over heating, all i can say is it works fine with a fan under under the box and doesnt work well without it.
    The box has had this problem since i bought it from new. Maybe just a dodgy box. At least i can watch the footy without having to keep switching it off for 10mins then back on again.:snicker:

• well all a fan would do is cool the tuner/box . so i guess it is overheat prob you have

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Hi
    Somtime my dm500 happens like yours, also i thinks the over heat ís problem, but once day when i'm flash another FW, my box is ok, the broken images has gone. everything is oke.
    PS: some time, if the card share server is over load, its also make this happen.
    May be some help for your.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!