something strange

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 896 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Got the s9 running fine in my house set it up for my sons house took it next door to my other sons house to make sure it picked all the channels everything working fine so drove to my other sons connected the box up opens some channel up i.e. some sports and some movies but not all what could be the problem.

If it was not connecting to my server he would not get any.

Many thanks

• Thanks Cazuela

When i could not get all the channels i did a scan at my sons house and in the scan option there was a signal strength meter which was 80% signal strength though i could be wrong if someone could clarify.

Saying that the channels that would not work kept coming up with no signal so you could be right Caz, will go to my sons tomoz with the s** hd box and check the signal strength.

Cheers

• you could have lost some vertical/horizontal hi/lo from perhaps the lnb or the dish at new house is out of alignment

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!