Dr-HD F15 Help

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,688 times. The last Post () by Serafeim.

• Hi,

we recently bought a Dr-HD F15 to receive intelsat 907 in spain. We got the box as it was recommended to us. Can anyone help me in getting the box set up please?

intelsat 907 isn't listed as a default satellite. What parameters do I need to enter into the box to make it receive the signal?

Also, I understand we need to get a patch for the box to accept BISS codes. Where do I get the patch and how do I get it on the box?

Is there anything else I need to get the system working?

I've set up a few *** systems so am aware of the basics but have never played around with other receviers before.

Looking forward to hearing any advice that's out there!

• Whoever recommended that box to you could also help set it up..
    If you add information of image ,version ,etc on your signature then it will be easier ot help you in the future..
    However , if you look at other the other sections for example FIRMWARE
    channel lists seem to be for UK / Ireland but this one probably has more sats included, although its dated from a year ago...
    TOOLS
    here you have the MANUAL
    There are no keys of any sort kept on this site so you will need to use saint google for that....

• So, the patched firmware is required to enable the use of BISS. I think I'm doing something wrong here as all of the zip files show as bad links when I try to download them. Is it me doing something wrong?

• Are you positive you have an F15 and not a D15 as the F15 has been out of production for around 18 months and the only stockists i know of are in Russia.

If it is an F15 then you have to create a List then edit it in clarke tech editor to add the Vid/audio pids as the F15 misses these on a scan the newer D15 has been fixed to correctly scan the pids in.

Anyway here is a pre-done list just for 27.5° west if it is of any help:

• That's great digi247.

So, i gather i need to update with the patched firmware (that i already have on a USB stick ready to go), then load the list you very kindly sent to get the box to see the channels on the satellite. How do i get the file you sent me onto the box? Apart from lining up the dish when I get to Spain - which is 1.3m - is there anything else i need to do to be up and running?

• No all you need then is the Biss key if you dont already have it and enter it by pressing the Red Button on the remote control to access the Biss key menu.

Channel lists are loaded the very same way you load a patched firmware

• Hi digi247. I'm up and running except I don't understand the format of the biss key entry. The menu on the box has 36 spaces to fill yet the key format is only 16 digits. Also there are 40 lines to enter the keys on. Which to use? So near to getting it working!

• Hi digi247. I'm up and running except I don't understand the format of the biss key entry. The menu on the box has 36 spaces to fill yet the key format is only 16 digits. Also there are 40 lines to enter the keys on. Which to use? So near to getting it working!

There are 40 Lines in total you can choose any line you like the pre-existing keys that are in there come with the patch and some probably dont work so choose any line you want and then you just enter your 16 digit key and for the remaining 16 digits enter Zero's as the key repeats itself on the remaining 16 but the box will fill that in for you

Regards

• Hi. Is firmware 210p the best for this receiver or should i use a previous one? I am looking for the best one for blind search. Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!