debian says clines are offline but there not???

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,200 times. The last Post () by master G.

• when i put new clines on the cccam.cfg on my debian. restart cccam. It shows up as them offline but if i put the cline into my dreambox instead there online?
    can anyone help me with this?

• No i delete it from dreambox or debian first then save it to the other, its just if i put a cline into my cccam.cfg file on my debian and then restart cccam it says its offline if i still put it onto my dreambox anyways it says its online.

• is your debian on static/dynamic ip addressing on your network. Can you contact the outside well through your debian machine . for instance as root user issue command ping bbc.co.uk

then see if you get a result. it could be as simple as your debian machine doesnt have a dns server in its network config to look up address names

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Is there a difference between the way you put the C line in your Dreambox and Debian?
    I know that at least for Debian it must be in Linux format.
    If you did edit with a windows editor it is in windows format(CR & LF).
    There is a free editor available called Editpad which has the ability to switch formats.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!