CCcam 2.0.11

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,853 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi i am looking for this emu for open pli 2.0 image and vu duo.. It does not seem to be in softcam downloads on my box and i cant find it for this image anywhere but maybe i,m looking in the wrong place.

Could anyone help please.. thanx

• rom , let me know if you dont find . that is best version of cccam in my opinion

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Thanks but that did,nt work either mate..it does not install the way things should manually and like you say i was expecting it in older cams like the pli jade for dm500,s but its not there,only 2.0.9 and 2.2.1 with this image for some reason and i can get working what i am doing with 2.0.9 but not very well. Btw i am not a scammer or a pay server either haha(fook that headache) but i think it can work both ways from what i have been reading..basically if i exchange a package i have here i really dont wanna send an Nline so it can be ripped basically by a scammer or payserver as you say. i just want to share a local i have here (not sly) so i can have more channels on my tv only..using clines.

Well thats what i been reading but i am a novice guys so i may have read wrong..thanx

• Actually version 2.0.11 is the most stable under linux 64 bit Operating systems . In most/all other versions of cccam the user is plagued with kernel errors in the linux kernel which results in "stack smashing detected" Which basically translates to buffer overflow. You say about payservers scammers fakers but in all essence anyone can fake now with oscam. So i dont think this particular version should be labelled as so . The lastest CCcam after 2.1.3 or all from an unrealeased source so who knows what people are opening themselves up for. Not on the defensive but 2.0.11 for sure the most stable solution with 64bit linux .

regards

New2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Official Post

Actually version 2.0.11 is the most stable under linux 64 bit Operating systems . In most/all other versions of cccam the user is plagued with kernel errors in the linux kernel which results in "stack smashing detected" Which basically translates to buffer overflow. You say about payservers scammers fakers but in all essence anyone can fake now with oscam. So i dont think this particular version should be labelled as so . The lastest CCcam after 2.1.3 or all from an unrealeased source so who knows what people are opening themselves up for. Not on the defensive but 2.0.11 for sure the most stable solution with 64bit linux .

regards

New2

Well maybe that is true but nobody mentioned 64 bit servers. a quick Google Search will show exactly why i am against this version. Below is an extract of a post from another board in 2009 explaining why sharing with this version is dangerous.

such a glum day for CCcam users. i'm not sure if most of you have gotten hold of this file, but i have obtained this file yesterday from a friend who got it from some chinese website. CCcam 2.0.11 was hacked to bypass the limitations of reshares. This could be used or exploited by peers, especially those running payservers wherein they will distribute your cards without your consent.

here's proof of this bypass. configured my first server not to give downhops to my 2nd server. 2 0 0 { 0:0:1 } with minimum downhops: 1 on the 2nd server's config. notice that there's even no card available for viewing normally from that server, take note also of the nodeID. regular config runs on CCcam 2.1.2
    and here, take a look at the hacked CCcam 2.0.11 on my 2nd server, showing the first server as sharing my cards. i also noticed that ALL my peers suddenly had reshares, lol
    and here's my dreambox, connected to the 2nd server, getting the ECM from the first server. you can see clearly that it is hop2, from a nodeID which is not supposed to give any reshare!

this is really a grave cause for concern. as of the moment, this hack works only for the x86 format of the file (suitable for linux pc boxes) and have not migrated to dreambox sets. but only time will tell and soon it will be migrated to that format too.
    in line with this, i might ask all my peers to shift to the latest version of CCcam as released for safety purposes.

Ronman, for the record i do not think you are a payserver or scammer but i would advise against using this version for both the reason above & the fact that you will find it a lot harder to find people willing to exchange using it.

This is only my opinion though, it is of course up to you.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!