CCcam does not connect straight away,it can be hours?

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,684 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi
    I hope someone can shed some light on this?
    the last few weeks cccam does not connect straight away ,sometimes it will take a few hours, i know its not the place it connects to as i have another type of box that will connect no problems quickly, just the solo2 playing up.
    it used to connect within a minute or so ,now it can be any time within a couple of hours.
    Once its connected its fine,just the initial connection is a problem after an update or power off.
    it used to be perfect when i was running the last Zeus then i upgraded to Helios v1 thats when i got the problem,so i rolled back to Zeus and the problem stayed, so i then upgraded again to Helios whilst clearing all previous settings and even formatted the hard drive and the problem still stays,i even done this whilst installing the bare minimum.
    I have also tried different cccams

I am currently on Helios 16 running cccam 2.3.0(set to active on startup and says active also server is under with my - cccam.cfg in etc
    I hope the above makes sense.
    Has anyone had this ,i am guessing there must be something on the internal flash that i must delete that is causing this.but i thought when i install a new image it would clear it all.
    thanks for your time

• When you say connect, do you mean the cline you have in your cccam.cfg file is taking a long time to connect to the server that it's from??

If this is the case then it has to be something wrong at where it connects to.... is this a cline from a peer or where is it from????

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• When you say connect, do you mean the cline you have in your cccam.cfg file is taking a long time to connect to the server that it's from??

If this is the case then it has to be something wrong at where it connects to.... is this a cline from a peer or where is it from????

Yes to your 1st question.
    i thought this to begin with but my back up box that i rarely use connects fine after a minute or so from a power off, to on ,with the same cline.

• Have you been checking CCcamInfo via blue button or web-interface to see if the server is online or CCcam is running ?

yes i have. CCcam looks on as its uptime is running but not connected to any servers and also the cline usually has a red circle next to it and will light green once it decides to connect at possibly any time, and as i mention once connected will stay connected untill a restart or complete power off or update.

• Ask your peer for another line to replace the one you have now just to rule that side of things out... if it's still the same after putting the new line in then try another re-flash...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Edited once, last by mckee25 ().

• Remove any cams you have already installed and use the ones available from the Image feeds, they are fully working.

i have used cams from the feeds but did not install them first as i think i used one from linuxsupportaddon, as when i started zeus there were none on the feeds.
    so at this moment in time i have 2.3.0 and 2.2.1 and another which only says cccam but i only run 2.3.0 i installed the others hoping to fix the problem.

How would i remove every trace of cccam using ftp so i can try only using one from the feed as i reckon there is some conflicting files in there now?
    this just seems strange as this only began when i went from Zeus to Helios and even on a roll back the problem was still there.

• If the line is from another server are you allowed it on 2 boxes and is the first box of if not allowed ?

yes i am allowed it on 2 boxes, but i only connect the cline one at a time as the other box is rarely used, it stays unplugged most of the time.

• FTP into your box and goto usr/softcams...

Delete the files in here and do a full restart of the box, then install a new cam...

Thanks I think this is where I shall begin tomorrow and i will keep you all updated
    Thank you all

• Changed my mind i thought i would do this now

RESULT - this has just Fixed the problem

I deleted the files in usr/softcams and restarted however i noticed in the feeds CCcam 2.3.0 was missing so i thought it must still be in the box somewhere as i was sure that was where i got it from last time .
    So i pressed red button in plugins to remove plugins and in there i had 2 CCcams,i removed them and clicked restart box.
    Once the box restarted i noticed the softcam option was still visible in the setup options so there must still be something in the box that gets installed as when i put a fresh image on the box that option is not there.
    so i then clicked restart enigma ( I have no idea what this does as we have restart box ?) thinking it might remove the softcam setup option but it did not.
    i then went to feeds and saw CCcam 2.3.0 was back installed it then ftp my cline to etc and restarted.

And Bingo connects almost instantly now, to make sure it was not a fluke i powered the box off twice from the wall and it still connects instantly just like it did before.
    so somewhere it went wrong from Zeus to Helious.
    I hope this helps anyone with the same problem

A Massive Massive thank you to all

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!