Beefybawz my m8 is a payserver hunter thread

There are 54 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,495 times. The last Post () by nano.

• This thread is a great read.All the payservers will be sitting sweating haha with good reason though.You think the guy you sold the f5 box with 1 year "gift" isnt gonna come looking for you haha hope you didnt spend his money.Would be amazing if the video of him grabbing you with the throat ends up on utube for us all to laugh at haha Better start looking at destinations in australia before they come chapping your door haha

• This thread is a great read.All the payservers will be sitting sweating haha with good reason though.You think the guy you sold the f5 box with 1 year "gift" isnt gonna come looking for you haha hope you didnt spend his money.Would be amazing if the video of him grabbing you with the throat ends up on utube for us all to laugh at haha Better start looking at destinations in australia before they come chapping your door haha

Foxtel off too mate so no good gannin there. Ha

• haha amazing.My m8 does serious doxing.If you dont know what doxing is,its finding out peoples real identity online through really advanced methods.Hes seeing a big amount of people who have purchased these boxes with gifts coming to him already and thats only with some hd channels gone.Looking to find out the real identity of people on ebay and forums etc.wait till the full thing goes.hes waiting in the wings to go onto all these satellite forums and offer his service to anyone who bought one and the seller dissapeared.hes just gonna charge a couple of quid each and will make a fortune.If someone on ebay or that think they used a fake name etc and will be ok then think again.When you visit a site you leave a footprint and his job is tracing that footprint back to you and getting your real details.All i can say is i hope you kept the money you made haha

• haha amazing.My m8 does serious doxing.If you dont know what doxing is,its finding out peoples real identity online through really advanced methods.Hes seeing a big amount of people who have purchased these boxes with gifts coming to him already and thats only with some hd channels gone.Looking to find out the real identity of people on ebay and forums etc.wait till the full thing goes.hes waiting in the wings to go onto all these satellite forums and offer his service to anyone who bought one and the seller dissapeared.hes just gonna charge a couple of quid each and will make a fortune.If someone on ebay or that think they used a fake name etc and will be ok then think again.When you visit a site you leave a footprint and his job is tracing that footprint back to you and getting your real details.All i can say is i hope you kept the money you made haha

who is going to pay him £200 for a box that cost him him £90 with gift?

Payserver or non payserver we are all in the same boat at the end of the day! Pointing fingers/gloating will not change anything unless it makes you feel better.

• I've seen them sell on Facebook and when I comment to say your getting ripped off as all HD and possibly all of *** will be blocked they just delete my comments. Even had one inbox me threatening to smash my face in......its himself who wants to be worried lol

Sorry, your mate is going to do what..charge people who were scammed a couple of quid to trace payservers on ebay..and then what..send the heavy team round or something because they certainly cant use the information to call the cops can they. Your mate could also face charges for identity theft and bring you in on it..did you think of that?

You and your mate are just as bad as these scumbags on ebay anyway bragging that he will make a fortune and you are also a bit late mumping your gums now regarding people being scammed for these boxes dont you think.

• meerkat go moan elsewhere.im sure i speak for everyone here when i say im sick of your arrogant "im better than you" snide remarks.Dont comment on anything i say.We have all seen you getting pulled off the mods for the way you speak to people on here.No one on here has a good word to say about you.butt out

Ridiculous post.

• meerkat go moan elsewhere.im sure i speak for everyone here when i say im sick of your arrogant "im better than you" snide remarks.Dont comment on anything i say.We have all seen you getting pulled off the mods for the way you speak to people on here.No one on here has a good word to say about you.butt out

You dont like the truth....do you? Whats arrogant about what meerkat said?

• lol Join Date Aug 2011 and 9 posts,the other Join Date Dec 2012 and 12 posts.funny how people come out the woodwork at certain times eh guys?

1, What's that got to do with the lose of HD channels?

2, What are you trying to imply with that statement?

3, Its best you say nothing else as all you have spouted is total rubbish.

• Lets try to keep this civilised Beefy

So say I bought a F5 box from ebay with a free "gift" last month but now the "gift" no longer works but the box that I paid for is working. What can I do?

A, Contacting ebay won't work because the box is what I paid for.

B, Contact the police and explain that I was illegally obtaining pay tv but now some of the channels don't work.

C, Contact Beefy's mate who will track the guy down for me. I'll then go round to his place and kick the ****e out of him and get myself in trouble with the law. How would I explain how I tracked him down? Oh Beefy and his mate got his address for me. Beefy and his mate are now in serious trouble with the police, far more trouble than the payserver.

Anyone that bought a box from ebay with a free gift knew what they were doing and they should also have been aware of the risks.

I have no sympathy for anyone that paid for a box of ebay with a free gift.

• Yeah seamie the reality is if it all goes these people are just gonna dissapear and everyone will be left with fta boxes as i doubt the normal people will get a motorised.Yeah steve,only my opinion but some things speak for themselves (probably get flamed but hey)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!