Beefybawz my m8 is a payserver hunter thread

There are 54 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,497 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Dear S-K-Y if your reading this can you please just turn off all the channels ASAP so everyone can be friends again :32_002:

Chill out lads this reminds me of another well known forum that died because of bickering after cable went tits up, let's not go down the same road, imo if you don't have anything good or productive to say it's best to not say anything at all :32_002:

• wow, i have just read this thread all the way through, people buy a box fully loaded for the simple reason "they want free tv" and they have no knowledge of how it works, so that being that there is ALWAYS going to be someone "who" exploits that, there always has there always will be.

By offering a service to actually track down someone? for what purpose is that for? if the person sold 200 boxes that means he is going to have 200 hench men looking to kick sh1t outa him for something he prob hasnt got anymore??

sorry but i dont fully understand?, other than someone else is looking to exploit money from the poor people yet again??.....

ok i paid my £2 to get the details of the seller........ok he lives 400 miles from me......now what??.......would i really go round and confront him face to face?? demanding i want my money back??.....he then rings the police and gets em round saying some guy at the front door is trying to hit me with a FTV stb......im locked up for the night........great no ftv at all now.........just 4 walls.

People release things for free, the genuine people dont charge £££s for self gain. "DAMB i could of exploited the exploited with the swap" doh.........

• There are many different sides to this situation, most are blaming the ebay sellers knocking out boxes for £90 which only last 2 months.
    The real culprit here is *** themselves, charging upto £80 per month on a 12 month contract, during such an economic crisis who can really be blamed for trying to get a "cheap" deal elsewhere? I mean even if it lasts 2 months I would have still saved a few quid to spend on better things, and Iv got a FTA box at the end of it.

This whole service of tracking people down to recover the cost of a free gift is just dead in the water, your trying to "help" people who have been "ripped off" by charging them more money? I do hope your mate isnt banking on a retirement plan out of this?

So is this back onto the payservers for charging on what is essentially a hobby? or is this back onto *** themselves who continue to charge extortinate subscription fees and tie us into contracts for a service which is available on the continent at a franction of the price?

• Sensible post mate, too many people getting involved without knowing or understanding what they're getting into. Although I do think that anyone that bought a box and gift from eBay would be stupid enough to travel 400 miles there and back again to recover their £100.

• There are many different sides to this situation, most are blaming the ebay sellers knocking out boxes for £90 which only last 2 months.
    The real culprit here is *** themselves, charging upto £80 per month on a 12 month contract, during such an economic crisis who can really be blamed for trying to get a "cheap" deal elsewhere? I mean even if it lasts 2 months I would have still saved a few quid to spend on better things, and Iv got a FTA box at the end of it.

This whole service of tracking people down to recover the cost of a free gift is just dead in the water, your trying to "help" people who have been "ripped off" by charging them more money? I do hope your mate isnt banking on a retirement plan out of this?

So is this back onto the payservers for charging on what is essentially a hobby? or is this back onto *** themselves who continue to charge extortinate subscription fees and tie us into contracts for a service which is available on the continent at a franction of the price?

you can span the blame to everyone....

1 manufactures of there opensource boxes
    2 forums alike
    3 devs who produce the images
    4 devs who produce the cams
    5 manufactures of hardware
    6 bbc for there exposed documentary

the list is endless, no one person can be blamed as there are always middle men within the middle man. but cut out the above you have zero cheap/free tv??

i can google the basics of cs and can be up and running with a day, so whats stopping others doing the same and selling there gained fortune for free??

• I think that people doubt the powers of social media , im in no way saying people should be hounded or chased down but honestly , if your selling lines for years subs right now without a plan in place to keep going your off your head , there is no need to drive 400 miles to hammer someone for your money back , you can easily sort this out online ,Name, shame,dns, paypal username, home address , dont doubt for a minute that you wont have issues sleeping and wondering whos knocking the door once you see yourself online with the the rest of the world ,so if you are a p/server and spouting in here thinking itll be ok and know nothing about how the internet can reveal for your own piece of mind get yourself doxed ,by someone that can do it right and make arrangements around the results or move now and save some time ,I think this was the original point of this whole topic (awareness),Dont think its about getting rich out of doxing ,just pointing it out

• if you pay £100 for ayear and get every channel its more than payed for its self in the first month.if you got 3 months out of it you should be happy with that. go pay sly the proper money.why are we even talking about it? we don't like pay servers on here but here we are talking about driving 300 miles to smash someones face in who gave you a great deal :)

• If you feel the need to pass the details on to somebody i would suggest either b5kyb or trading standards.

They can do far more to the person than either you or me can ever do.

As for half price 5ky, i wish they would do it for me. All they keep offering me is 25% off, the miserable barstewards :haha:

Anyway back to the arguments, now Children please try and behave. Beefybawz has upset Meerkat who has now taken his ball home with him. FFS grow up the pair of you or i'm telling teacher :surrender:

I know Meerkat has his moments and yes he does sometimes come across as a bit brash and holier than tho but at the end of the day his opinion is worth just as much as everyone elses :muaha:

I hate football and think its the most pointless sport in existence, thats my opinion which many people share with me and others don't. To me its all watching over paid mono tone speaking pansies with absolutely no personality kicking an inflated pigs bladder around with the occasional added crying on camera. The only thing that is more over inflated than the ball is the players ego and pay packet. Thats my opinion which i am entitled to :laugh:

I also think the "My 5ky HD channels have gone off" threads rather irritating to. Its old news. Now if it was a "My 5ky HD channels have started working again" then i would take interest in it. At the end of the day if 5ky goes off, get a legit subscription and a free HD box from them. Its a case of life sucks, get a helmet. :lolz:

As everyone knows this is a forum, its all about letting people have their say no matter how annoying others may find it. Meerkat isn't very good at sugar coating his answers, thats just the way he is although his opinion is worth as much as the next persons. If he thinks its bulls**t he is entitled to say so. As long as it doesn't go against public decency and doesn't involve race or religion it doesn't really matter.

:stop:

Nano

Edited 2 times, last by nano ().

• Nobody's going to give a shoite if the boxes go off. Everyone buying buys knowing it may go off at any time. If they think it's not. .. Then lol what muppets.

Nobody is going to go finding people using doxing and the likes.... That's just wishful thinking on the people wanting to make money out of doxing.

Soon as the channels go. .. The people who bought boxes will Google and find out its of four everyone and that will be that.

On the other hand, if you sold boxes in your local you could get people ask for their money back or worse. .. depends how drunk people are.

That's about it no big deal as I'm confident people know their taking a chance

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Nice speech! liked that...that is until i seen your issued thanks in post 10...nice 1:(

• Just expressing my opinions Meerkat. Yes i do think your a moaner sometimes but at the end of the day like i said your posts are worth as much as everybody elses, a lot of the time they are informative, but on other times they are downright rude and offensive. You are entitled to have you say, but sometimes your posts have come close to the edge.

What do you want me to say? I take people as i see them and say what i think needs to be said.

Nano

• I think is pretty simple you have to think how much money you have saved, if you would have paied instead than a payserver either *** uk or *** it......at the end you still have save some money.

• What do you want me to say? I take people as i see them and say what i think needs to be said.

Nano

I disagree that i do any different ! but i seem to be on the receiving end of a barrage of hate mail for some reason... when i see people post their dns or ports i might be a tad brutal but thats for their own good..crikey i have even seen people post their own co-ordinates while talking about sharing lines from well known members in the same thread..one dude even posted his nds card serial number ffs.

Downright rude and offensive...hmm still disagree..all i see is people jumping on beefyballs bandwagon..also since i logged back in all i can see is tongues wagging because they think they can fix their hd channels lolz...when someone disagrees on that you get shot at dawn...discussion forum? laughs!

• Well i think this thread has run its cause now. I've said my peace and so has everyone else. There is little point in letting it carry on.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!