dm800hd clone cannot flash open atv #84 image

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,271 times. The last Post () by nano.

• hi
    I have a dm800hd sim2.01 clone and tried to flash open atv backup clone by Master G., when I start the Browser and it tries to start the flash the browser say 'old or invalid image'. I can flash a #82a pheonix, but cannot get the auto-bouquet to work on that. I know the Open atv backup works because I put it on my daughters dm800hd clone about a month ago. any ideas please?

the error message on dream up is

"10:57:07 box type: DM800
    10:59:06 Calculating checksum...
    10:59:08 Uploading file to box...
    10:59:55 ERROR [Connection aborted], upload aborted!"

Edited once, last by junger ().

• That wouldn't make any difference. The reason the box is complaining is because the image in question uses an older bootloader than the one on the box. Surely he would need to load the bootloader that corresponds to the image that he is trying to load?

Nano

• have now got past that problem now by installing the correct image for the box, however, I have tried several DM800HD images. they all work but will show no hd programs including BBC HD which as far as I know does not have a scramble, any ideas please. Pulling my hair out after hours of reading and flashing.

• Turns out to be a cap on the tuner card, could be mistaken for a switch off of HD, sorted now, thanks

have now got past that problem now by installing the correct image for the box, however, I have tried several DM800HD images. they all work but will show no hd programs including BBC HD which as far as I know does not have a scramble, any ideas please. Pulling my hair out after hours of reading and flashing.

• a050774.png

I suggest you start your own thread rather than hijacking a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with the problem you have. Thank You.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!