New here need help please.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 899 times. The last Post () by mabozza.

• From vix feeds you should be able to download/install whichever cam you want to use..
    I cannot make out which file you are linking to but everything you need would be on our lss addons
    For dish ..have you got an up to date sat.xml ??
    Try out some channel settings for example : Catseye-E2-Settings-File-75-East-45-West-IPTV_UK_Sports_27.04.14_all
    full reboot the system then try it..
    How to setup Vu+ with VBox II DiSEqC 1.2 Positioner. I think its worth a read at least..
    in searchbar top right write in vbox and it will bring you to various threads about vbox setup...

• Official Post

Hi, I'm new to the forum and need some help please.

I just purchased my 1st Linux box Miracle miniHD, I'm trying to set it up, I have VIX image, i need to know how i get this file http://linuxsat-support.com/cccam-fi...e-newbies.html into DCCv2.96 and enter lines.

Also I have a 1.2mtre dish with alsat vbox and cannot get satellite to move. getting frustrated any help much appreciated.

The file you are looking for is here ==> CCcam.cfg file for newbies

How To Enter A C line With Dreambox control centre

• Thanks for the reply guys really appreciate it. however having real difficulty trying to setup/store satellites and cannot get the vbox to move to them, tied following the guides as above but just not working for me, just stuck & going over the same things but nothing is clicking?

as for the clines the vix image doesnt have the cline in etc for me to edit and cannot seem to get the file over with dcc2.

• Ok I've finally got everything to work apart from I cannot get the vbox to move automatically when i change sats, how do I do this? at the moment I am changing sat and then moving dish via vbox remote. there must be something in settings to link this together.

• Ok I've finally got everything to work apart from I cannot get the vbox to move automatically when i change sats, how do I do this? at the moment I am changing sat and then moving dish via vbox remote. there must be something in settings to link this together.

Hi mate, you need to store all satellites you want in Tuner configuration ie. advanced 0.8wThor lnb1 diseqc mode 1.2 set use usals to no then store as 001, 4.8e Astra4a lnb1 diseqc mode 1.2 use usals no 002 & so on for all the sats you want to setup. once you've done that you need to go to positioner setup then tune all sats by move/search/move fine. You MUST store the satellite with the same number you stored it as in tuner configuration ie.thor 001/4.8e 002/9e 003 & so onif you don't the dish will not turn. As you store the satellite in positioner setup you will see the vbox flashing with the 001/002/003 etc number. Once you've stored all sats & dish is moving to all sats make a note of the settings or do a settings backup in case you have to do a reflash this will save doing this again!! Trust me it can be a right pain in the AR*E after a few times! Hope this helps! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!