CCcam & Gigablue delayed when open channels

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 914 times. The last Post () by yugi.

• Hi
    i m facing serious delays .. about 30 seconds in some channels when change channel with CCcam.

i have made this experience (test with CCcam 209/ 221/214/230 ) all reveal the same delay ....

when it begin to open do not stop /freeze ... works like a charm ...

I have checked the level of sinal in that channels that demonstrate the delay with this cam, and the same is ok ....

I´m using home server in Linx and 2 gigablue800 with OpenRSI. The delay is only when I change to some channels ... not all

i have tested with other receiver from a freind of my a box from other brand (the cheap ones spark) with the same conditions and the delay vanish ...
    i have reinstall all the firmware in my giga because i think that is a problem with them but no...

Finally i have changed the emu to mgcamd and the delay vanish ....

i wolud like to ask is someone can confirm that the same is happend and if so is possible to fix ?

here is a simple log when happend this crap ...

here is when the channel is open fast ....

6:18:35.109 CCcam: remote ecm -> 192.168.1.1:12000 0x1802(0x000)
    16:18:35.620 CCcam: remote ecm <- 192.168.1.1:12000 ok (took -nan seconds)
    16:18:35.625 CCcam: cam[0] ecm odd ok caid:0x1802 id:0x0 pid:0x441 TV ............/Multicanal (30W)/SABC (68) (took -nan seconds)

and here is when i change and have to wait some times 30 seconds till i got image

Edited 3 times, last by yugi ().

• Solved !!!!

the problem here is caused by the fantastic support of Gigablue (change the drivers and all came back normal...... (use older drivers ....))

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!