mgcamd on solo with a powerline network

• Hi everyone,

so my solo2 has been working fine apart from the usual network issues you get. But ive shifted it into another room which has required me to use my powerline network. Now ive got the encryption working and it pings and talks to the solo from the pc in the other room. But if the unit is left on standby for a while, non of the encrypted channels work. The only way i then can get them to work is to then manually restart the mgcamd service on the box itself. This box is for my mom, so she cannot do these things. im running mgcamd 1.38.

as soon as i restart the service...bang the channels are back. im using a vix image. but i dont think its anything to do with this. it just seems to be since it went downstairs. im going to bring it back to its original spot again tonight and test it further. but ideas on this would be helpfull

thanks

G.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!