Gigablue delayed when open channels

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,765 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi
    i m facing serious delays .. about 30 seconds in some channels when change channel with CCcam.

i have made this experience (test with CCcam 209/ 221/214/230 ) all reveal the same delay ....

when it begin to open do not stop /freeze ... works like a charm ...

I have checked the level of sinal in that channels that demonstrate the delay with this cam, and the same is ok ....

I´m using home server in Linx and 2 gigablue800 with OpenRSI. The delay is only when I change to some channels ... not all

i have tested with other receiver from a freind of my a box from other brand (the cheap ones spark) with the same conditions and the delay vanish ...
    i have reinstall all the firmware in my giga because i think that is a problem with them but no...

Finally i have changed the emu to mgcamd and the delay vanish ....

i wolud like to ask is someone can confirm that the same is happend and if so is possible to fix ?

here is a simple log when happend this crap ...

here is when the channel is open fast ....

6:18:35.109 CCcam: remote ecm -> 192.168.1.1:12000 0x1802(0x000)
    16:18:35.620 CCcam: remote ecm <- 192.168.1.1:12000 ok (took -nan seconds)
    16:18:35.625 CCcam: cam[0] ecm odd ok caid:0x1802 id:0x0 pid:0x441 TV ............/Multicanal (30W)/SABC (68) (took -nan seconds)

and here is when i change and have to wait some times 30 seconds till i got image

16:18:27.855 CCcam: nagra2 emu can't decode ecm (key: 0, ident: 0) no key
    16:18:27.855 CCcam: remote ecm -> 192.168.1.1:12000 0x1802(0x000)
    16:18:29.483 CCcam: remote ecm <- 192.168.1.1:12000 ok (took -nan seconds)
    16:18:29.490 CCcam: cam[0] ecm even ok caid:0x1802 id:0x0 pid:0x441 TV ........................
    16:18:35.109 CCcam: remote ecm -> 192.168.1.1:12000 0x1802(0x000)
    16:18:35.620 CCcam: remote ecm <- 192.168.1.1:12000 ok (took -nan seconds)
    16:18:35.625 CCcam: cam[0] ecm odd ok caid:0x1802 id:0x0 pid:0x441 TV ............................

Does this append only to me ?
    Can anyone confirm ...

I have 2 gb800se with the same problem !!!

• Hi
    Could you fix this problems? I've just bought a GigaBlue Quad Plus and have the same troubles. It drives me crazy. I'm using openATV 4.1.

Thanks!

• No such problems on my 800Se regardless of which image i use.

I'm currently using Powerboard Enigma VX on mine and it works like a charm. I have used Open ATV but to be honest trying to get used to the differnt file locations and having to use the red button to control the emus made me go to another image.

OpenRS iwhich i have also used is ok apart from not being able to run CCCam 2.1.3 on it and being unable to have the clock on the front display when the box is in use.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• Currently using Powerboard VX. I change the image on my Gigablue quite often, I had Open RSi on it last week and OpenLD on it the week before that.

I get bored easily. I do the same thing on my Dreambox DM800se too. Thats also on its third image this month.

You can get the powerboard image from the link below.

Code
    http://www.pb-powerboard.com

Nano

• hi
    I fix this crap downgrading the drivers to older release.
    Now is fast again ....
    I think Gigablue is loosing quality ....
    Attention my fix bring some extras ...
    All working correct now except the info of Quality of Sinal in the screen ....

Edited 3 times, last by yugi ().

• another funny thing is that i have tested this situation on DREAMBOX from a freind of mine and in one AZBOX with the same image (OpenRSI) and same emu and nothing happened...

So i can confirm that this is crap from Gigablue !!!!

• Yugi, theres nothing wrong with Gigablue boxes. If your not happy with how it runs then use an older image. You cant turn round and say a box is crap if the issue is being caused by a software problem and not the box.

Most images these days are autobuilt from repositories so you do sometimes do get issues with Drivers. The reason you don't get this issue with The Dreambox is because the OpenRSi image is based on OpenPli which uses old drivers.

The Dream Multimedia hardware currently supported by OpenPLi will remain active in Open Plis automated build environment, That means images will be generated and feeds will remain available, until Ope Pli getst to the point where it is no longer possible to build a stable image without intervention. At that point, Open Pli will effectively stop all support.

http://openpli.org/news/openpl…ng-dream-multimedia-stbs/

I think you are being very shortsighte in your opinion Yugi. If you don't like how your box is working try a different image.

Nano

• Yugi, theres nothing wrong with Gigablue boxes. If your not happy with how it runs then use an older image. You cant turn round and say a box is crap if the issue is being caused by a software problem and not the box.

Most images these days are autobuilt from repositories so you do sometimes do get issues with Drivers. The reason you don't get this issue with The Dreambox is because the OpenRSi image is based on OpenPli which uses old drivers.

The Dream Multimedia hardware currently supported by OpenPLi will remain active in Open Plis automated build environment, That means images will be generated and feeds will remain available, until Ope Pli getst to the point where it is no longer possible to build a stable image without intervention. At that point, Open Pli will effectively stop all support.

http://openpli.org/news/openpl…ng-dream-multimedia-stbs/

I think you are being very shortsighted in your opinion Yugi. If you don't like how your box is working try a different image.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!