Q5 HD PVR VM cable

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 622 times. The last Post () by mondeo.

• My friend has just bought one of these, Q5 HD PVR, he paid close to 200 pounds, and he is offered a renewal next year for 100 pounds. It has a cable tuner in it, & a full VM sub with all channels including all the HD working. so I guess this info will be all over the internet soon on how to etc. maybe we need a cable forum on here? so people with interests can get busy with ideas :), ive been reading for a few hours and keep drawing dead ends, but from what I gather its using Cccam platform, and we need a RSA key & boxkey & ird, maybe im wrong?. I guess time will tell. I think the information is being kept quiet by traders, but im happy with SD on *** for now or tho it would be very nice to watch the football in HD when the premiership starts up again in a few months.

is there other boxes out there that people know of that have a cable share on, maybe reading about the platform of these boxes might give us some clue, maybe somebody has bought 1 and can look at the config? its a start. Yes I asked my friend & he said NO, buy your own LOL

• Here is a list of cable compatible boxes if you mix and match tuners im sure there are more out there these are ones known to work so far

Q5 HD PVR
    Openbox C4
    Amiko Mini HD
    Amiko Mini Combo
    Cloud iBox 3
    Estar 800HD SE
    Estar 800HD SE Triple
    Sunray 800HD SR3
    Sunray 800HD SE SR4
    Blade Combo
    DM800c
    VU+ Uno
    VU+ Ultimo
    VU+ Duo 2
    Gigablue SE
    Gigablue SE+
    Gigablue UE
    Gigablue UE+
    Gigablue Quad
    Gigablue Quad+

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!