Vu + Duo and new sly box?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 463 times. The last Post () by cossie96.

• The other day a couple of channels wernt working so I check oscam on the web and a couple of the entitlements hadnt updated and ran out.

I put the card back in the original sly box (a Thompson) and called sly to get them updated.

Tried 3 times and they couldnt update them and I was told they will need to swap the old Thompson box for a new one.

I have seen a couple of threads on here that seem to say once I get the new box I wont be able to get some of the channels in the Vu +?

Whats the story with that? What options do I have if I get a new box?

Bit confused as to what to do now?

Anyone got any advise?

Cheers

Lee

• At the moment buddy you will loose sly hd channels as they messing around Thomson boxes wont do anything any more from what I have heard you would most likely get sd on your duo but that's about it for now buddy
    take a look round the forum lots of people in the same boat

how ever you could try your new card in the duo but im sure someone on here will tell you more

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!