Cross epg

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,673 times. The last Post () by chockers.

• Try rytec, down the list there might be two options :
    rytec UK bbci xmltv
    rytec uk xmltv
    try either and restart box see if it populates..
    make sure you have it correctly mapped, for example to a usb stick(previously mounted)

• Thanks masterG

How do I know if I've hdd mapped correctly as all was working on spark side of box and just can't seem to find all my previous rytec downloads and is there a certain folder I download to?

Apologies in advance for being a pain

Chockers

Apologies cazuela

• No problem see below from smiffie

OK, I've found a fix. There appears to be an issue with the Cross EPG plugin according to the Open PLi developers, and there seems to be reported problems with ALL of the Open PLi images including 3.0 and 4.0 even with fresh installs. In fact I don't believe I've seen this issues on the older Open PLi images, so perhaps updates to the image have exposed the problem. Anyway Open PLi say the plugin has not been implemented correctly so it is upto the plugin developers to fix it, and they do not intend to make a change to the image. There is a fix which involves the modification of the following file:-

Line 81 in crossepg_main.py should be changed:-

-def setup(self, session):

+def setup(self, session, **kwargs):

The file can be found at the following location:-

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG

I'll post a link to this thread on the main Cross EPG forum for reference purpose.

Smiffie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!