TSmedia addons-new

There are 52 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,071 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• I am also having the same problem as lee171181

I also tried adding my username and password for filmon as per your suggestion cazuela - but cant get it to work either - it freezes after a few minutes every time.
    Unless I am doing something wrong when entering my registered username and password in to the tsmedia_login part, I don't know what else to try.

• I have searched for stream high/low but no joy....
    usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/Filmon params:

In filmon.pyo there is something about resolution but I understand it is set to automatically detect..

I would suggest you reinstall the full version from within the plugin itself yet again or learn to live with it as is..
    btw .. sometimes some links do not operate or are stuck on the 8 minute limit although I am also registered ...
    sorry cant find any other solution for you..

• I am also having the same problem as lee171181

I also tried adding my username and password for filmon as per your suggestion cazuela - but cant get it to work either - it freezes after a few minutes every time.
    Unless I am doing something wrong when entering my registered username and password in to the tsmedia_login part, I don't know what else to try.

ftp to etc/TSmedia/TSmedia_login

ratotv:mfaraj57:dfgh
    wareztuga:mfaraj57:4567
    Filmon:cazuela:myfilmonpass

this is how I have it and remember to fully restart after changes..

• ftp to etc/TSmedia/TSmedia_login

ratotv:mfaraj57:dfgh
    wareztuga:mfaraj57:4567
    Filmon:cazuela:myfilmonpass

I only have the Filmon line from the above, not the first two, does that matter? Also for the Filmon username I have my email address as that's what I login with but I see you just have your name, am I entering it incorrectly?

• ftp to etc/TSmedia/TSmedia_login

Many thanks - I have tried all ways of trying to get this to work - and still no joy.
    I have changed the ts media login details via ftp exactly as you have shown me ( but with my own Filmon username and password ) and I have tried other ways of laying it out in the text field - but alas I have failed !!
    I too use an email addy for my username - but that shudnt really make any difference shud it ?
    All stops still after 4 minutes or so.....boohoo !!

• there must be another way to get this to work surely, its not even like were trying to watch ppv channels here, - is there any other plugins available that are showing uk fta tv channels (ITV & BBC)?

• Mfaraj,
    I have a vu+duo with Ts media version 7.5 basic on Helios. The issue is, I can't watch a movie on Icefilms or Movie25 without it stopping after a few minutes. the same goes for downloading, the download will stop after 3% or 12% never fully like it used to. can you help me out with this please? Cheers.

• New arabic addons available on sever of TSmedia

-arabic_plugin.video.aflam_1.0.1 coder mfaraj collection of arabic and arabic dubbed English movies
    -arabic_plugin.video.arabicmoviez_1.0.1 coder mfaraj collection of arabic and dubbed movies.arabicmoviez.org is down for now,hope works soon again
    -arabic_plugin.video.dardarkomII_1.0.0 code mfaraj rewritten completely arabic and dubbed movies

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• New plugin for 1channel available on server
    movies_plugin.video.1channelmovies_1.0.0
    if need proxy edit the file usr/lib...../TSmedia/addons/movies/plugin.video.1channelmovies/resources/settings.xml or enter proxy link from setup of the addon

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!