OpenViX Apollo Support

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,351 times. The last Post () by nirmies.

• pheonix

Any info on updating from Zeus? Do we need a fresh flash & if so can we restore settings backup like we could updating from Helios to Zeus?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Build 002 now available, however on my duo2, it fails and my receiver switches off completely.

Thankfully upon turning it back on, 001 is still there and running ok.

Tried this update twice. Failed twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2,..... Whilst proclaiming the machine fixed, grabbing the cash and running like hell.

• Apollo feeds have been set to 'unstable' due to possible issues with build 002. For the time being if you wish to use the feeds you will need to set 'allow unstable updates' to yes.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Upgrading from Apollo 008 on Solo2...

after running

Code
    init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6

from telnet, box is jusd hanging on:

Deconfiguring network interfaces...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

I just put it on a stick and reflashed, handy.

i had that and it wouldnt turn back on just a green light (solo), had to reflash the box again

Yep, I also reflashed & got it sorted pretty quickly but I think the Telnet update method should be removed from OpenViX-Apollo 012 post..

• I had the exact same problem as thatfellow and had to perform a reflash..not sure what boxes people are having issues with but mines is a duo1, also i clicked on software update while on version 012 and my box has suffered the same fate again and went into meltdown meaning yet another reflash so i would advise against doing that.

Looks like the apollo mission keeps crashing (nasa) (need another seven assholes) to fix this image !..only kidding and i hope the issues are sorted asap

• My experience.

Was running build 008 on tm twin and tried updating through remote menu....setup....software update and kept getting nothing to update etc

Tried through image manager and downloaded 012 build zip and flash was successful.

Immediately after upgrade green icon in info bar was flashing and 6 updates were available. Tried to view the changes and all info was empty. Installed, box rebooted and all ok so far.

OpenViX Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenViX Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!