Does anyone know the reason for there being no sound in 4OD

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 462 times. The last Post () by jim1985.

• Does anyone know the reason for there being no sound in anything I watch from 4od in the OnDemand plugin? Everything from the BBC iPlayer and the ITV Player is fine, it's just 4od that there seems to be something wrong with.

For what it's worth, I've had this same problem since at least the last two previous builds of the old Helios Vix releases as well

• Does anyone know the reason for there being no sound in anything I watch from 4od in the OnDemand plugin? Everything from the BBC iPlayer and the ITV Player is fine, it's just 4od that there seems to be something wrong with.

For what it's worth, I've had this same problem since at least the last two previous builds of the old Helios Vix releases as well

No idea, I use the 4oD part of OnDeamnd quite regularly and have never had any sound issues with it.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• OK mate, I've tried the usual things such as powering off my Vu Duo and powering it back on, reflashing it etc but unfortunately nothing seems to resolve the problem.

It's not a huge issue as I do have 4oD on my XBMC machine upstairs so if I really do need to catch up on anything I can do so with that, however if anyone else knows why I'm having this problem on the Vu Duo I look forward to hearing about it :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!