Q: On ********** System, is still relevant?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 287 times. The last Post () by toheugene.

• I had tried to search through the forum, but unable to get much info on this V!de0Gu@rd stuff.
    I have read on the wikipedia, it says that it is an encryption method used on several countries on their TV Card.

I would like to ask if this V!de0Gu@rd system still required to be installed or the latest OSCcan/CCcam already can support it?

Thanks

Edited once, last by toheugene: Main point masked off ().

• CCcam and OScam are emulators and both work with the mentioned system as they are, ( you need your own configs ). Nothing has to be added to the prorgam .

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Is that you mean CCcam , OScam they are the same system like V!de0Gu@rd system.
    Example: Mi(r0soft 0ffice and Libre and 0pen Office they are the same stuff.
    The only thing is they are different brand name.
    Their functions are still the same..

Is that correct?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!