Updated Galaxy Firmware Amiko Mini HD Combo with UK Channel List

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,868 times. The last Post () by alanmacer.

• Just in case anyones wondering what the logo's look like, i have attached these also.
    Regards

• MiniHD_Combo_Galaxy_1.2.24_fixed by Dekolte_UK_Ch-List_JUNE

Changes and fixes:

Sly Sports News HD
    BBC Three HD
    CBBC HD
    SyFy HD
    ITV Encore
    BBC Red Button 1-5
    HD movie channels and SS4 replaced with SD
    Sly3D
    TV Shop UK
    Rocks & Co
    Sangat TV
    The Boutique
    Hight Street TV
    High Street Xtra
    True Movies 2
    MTV Trax
    Sly News Active iText
    Renamed Sly Box Office to SBO
    Removed channels no longer transmitted by satellite in Europe (Price Drop TV, Bid TV)
    Other minor adjustments.

Favourites List and Order:

HD
    Entertainment
    Movies
    International
    Sports
    Kids
    Religous
    News
    Documentaries
    Lifestyle
    Music
    FTA
    Shopping
    Regional
    Sly Anytime
    Interactive
    Information
    Bonus
    Box Office
    Irish
    Testing

Non-Adult List only. Enjoy! :)

• cheers for this buddy will you be updating the channel list every few weeks

Many Thanks Again

Only when i get time as it takes almost 2 days to port over AJ's list!! Not an easy job unfortunately.
    I will proabably wait till the end of June when all the HD channels have moved over, as it really is pointless at the moment with changes every Tuesday and Thursday lol and with the footy starting :D
    Unless there is a big change... like all the HD channels clearing again ;)

• Updated 12th JUNE 2014 UK CHANNEL LIST

Changes and fixes:

Sly Sports News
    Sly Sports 3
    Sly Sports F1
    BoxNation
    Geo Tez
    Sony Max
    British Muslim
    Forces TV
    ITV Encore +1
    ITV4 +1
    BBC3 HD
    CBBC HD
    Nickelodeon +1

Favourites List and Order:

HD
    Entertainment
    Movies
    International
    Sports
    Kids
    Religous
    News
    Documentaries
    Lifestyle
    Music
    FTA
    Shopping
    Regional
    Sly Anytime
    Interactive
    Information
    Bonus
    Box Office
    Irish
    Testing

You may need to adjust picture setting below 1080p if you dont have a Full HD TV (forgot to set it to auto when i backed it up lol)
    Non-Adult List only. Enjoy! :)

• A new channel has started in DVB-S Video Guard:
    Sly Sports 5 (United Kingdom) on 11914.00MHz, pol.H SR:27500 FEC:2/3 SID:1303 PID:514/647 nar,642 English,2307 English,2308 English.

To add, Press Menu > Installation > Satellite Installation

Change TP Index to 11914
    Press the green button
    Change the "Program Type" to TV (leave everything else as default)
    Press "OK"
    Your new channel(s) will be at the end of your list.
    You can then move that channel using the Menu > Service > Organizing Services

Regards

• farenheit
    are you going to do a new channel list,i appreciate its time consuming
    just asking
    cheers

Sorry have been really busy with fasting and work etc etc..
    I do have the latest channel list on my box but just need to take it off and upload it...

• i have just flashed the box but i still dont see any channel list??? what am i missing. this is on cable box with cable feed.

Ignore above iv inputed Leicester 1 NTL, 00012 643000 6887 now i get signal

just another quick question don't these files contain channel list??? as i still need to do scan under my area?

• Hi i have installed your firmware for my receiver have scanned all cable channels - brilliant however im trying to access the Net config area but needs a password do you know what this may be thank you in advance

• Guys when I upload my own custom channel list onto the box and when it reboots the display onscreen says no channels, now I've used the box to scan for the channels on boh sat and cable and arranged the channels into my own personal preferences using teh channel eiditor on lavatronics websitesave it and uploaded it using USB, but all I get is no channels showing on my TV.

Anyone know why this is happening, am I doing something wrong, what oprion should I choose when doing this ?

• I tried that the other day Menu/System/Upgrade by USB

file path: uda
    upgrade file: choose ur file
    upgrade mode: change it to channel list
    then start

thats all i done

• genie99 thanks for the reply,

Thats the very first thing I done when I had sorted the channels into order and loaded it onto the box but it still said no channel list when the box rebooted, I then tried sw with channel list and it still said no channel list. I then factory defaulted the box deleting everything and loaded the AMIKO MiniHD Combo 1.2.50 emu-UK-JULY firmware which comes with a channel list. Used the box's channel edit function to arrange the channels into the order I like ( I must say it was hell of a lot faster doing this way than using the channel editor that I downloaded from lavatroncis).

So now both sat and cable channels are sorted into me preferred lineup, although I still have to delete all favorite's from the box as I don't use them.

My problem will be when I get 1 of these boxs for Brother and I try to install the channel list onto it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!