Updated Galaxy Firmware Amiko Mini HD Combo with UK Channel List

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,955 times. The last Post () by alanmacer.

• hello I recently just purchased aan amiko mini hd t2/c receiver how do I get the uk channel list you've posted onto my receiver ur help will be much appreciated cheers

• ive updated the bootloader and software. And it has changed to what you have shown. I then updated the channel list and after reboot there is still no channels or channel list. Could you assist me on what to do next. Do I have to modify the frequencies to get better signal.

• So this might be a noob question, im quite confident with all the firmware stuff normally but there appears to be absolutely nowhere online that actually says what firmware works with which model, e.g. there are about 30 different types of "mini combo" - what ones will this firmware work for?? :) 3612 etc?

• Just tried this on AMIKO MINI T2/CABLE but it didn't work

• Installed first version 1.2.24 and then re run 1.2.50 and it installed ok.
    When box reboots it shows No Channel!
    What am I doing wrong:59:

• Installed first version 1.2.24 and then re run 1.2.50 and it installed ok.
    When box reboots it shows No Channel!
    What am I doing wrong:59:

If you read back a few posts you will see I had same problem, no matter what I did it would always say no channels, the way I got around it was to factory default the box deleting all channels that where included with the firmware, I then did total rescan on both Sat and Cable for channels, once done I sorted the channels thw way I like them setup using the organize services in the menu, I didn't use the external channel editor this time but I would say it faster setting them up on the box than using it anyway.

Once they where all arranged I backed up the box to USB then I deleted all channels off the box and rebooted, went into menu and to system/upgrade by USB, selected channel list only, rebooted the box and the channel list worked.

Just to be sure I repeated the procedure and the channel list worked again.

• Hi
    I have just bought a amiko mini combo
    Set up straight forward my problems seem to start when adding a transponder
    first time it is recognised then I get a message dish moving.
    The dish has not moved and the message is still there.
    The only way out is a reboot.
    Has any body else had a problem with a DVB-S/DVB-S2 TUNER?
    Normc.

• Have you entered your location details into the box, these can be got from dishpointer or google earth.

• YES I have set it to USALS.
    I also get the same intermittent problem after moving from or going to a satellite .
    Sometimes when the dish stops moving the banner clears and the receiver works fine.
    Move to a different satellite banner remains receiver freezes and I have to power of the receiver wait about 30secs and then power on again, receiver works fine .

• The only other thing I can think off is there's a problem with your motor, but still I haven't really used mine for multisat yet, only for *** on 28.2E, so don't know if mine will do the same.

EDIT:

Just tried the amiko for multisat, made sure it was on USALS selected Astra 19.0E first, heard the motor working so knew dish was moving, dish stopped moving once it reach 19.0E, but like you I had the dish moving message on screen after it had stopped, thought to myself oh bugger same situation as yourself, I hit the menu button on remote and this removed the message, so then I choosed the Single Scan option(red button) while in satellite installation and on popup menu just choosed TV channels and Blind Scan for that scan. After the scanning is done my dish moves back to 28.2E but if I use the sat button on the remote I can select 19.2 and the dish will move.

Now tried the same precedure with 13.0E and had to use the menu button to remove the dish moving message and use blind scan to scan the satellite.

Done it 1 more time with and I choosed 16.0E this time, again made sure to set it to USALS, and the same scanning options and it worked as before.

It would seem that you have to set it to USALS manualy everytime to get to to move to the other satellites, unlike most other box's where you only have to set it once, also don't like that it always returns to 28.2E after the scanning and saving, and to get the annoying moving dish message off screen you have to hit the menu button, it should disappear after it's moved to the satellite. Hopefully these minor bugs will get fixed in any newer firmware releases.

And I would like to see a proper 7 Day epg guide as well just like SBOX did with their f3S and f5s if possbile.

Hopefully this will sort out your problem.

• New firmware AMIKO MiniHD Combo 1.2.50 EMU inc UK SAT Channel List 15 July

ive loaded this firmware all bootloader and s/w rebooted cant see channel list and when i go to menu i cant access nothing please help

• Is it possible Paul that you have the new version of the box.
    I loaded software the other day and bricked my new one . I have flashed a good few of these before with no trouble but this new batch is seemingly resistant to non official software .
    I hope to find some one who can help , I have posted in the wont boot thread.

• I tried to use your software/channel update on my amiko HD SE.
    When i try to upload it says software version error

Any idea's why?

Thanks for your help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!