oscam: sory guy's waht little i knew i've now forgot

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,965 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• add this to your [global] settings in oscam.conf

Code
    logfile = /var/log/oscam.log

also change

Code
    maxlogsize = 1000

also change or remove

Code
    clienttimeout = 5000

(previously set to 5ms = instant timeout, lol)

& remove

Code
    cachedelay = 120

and restart oscam or server

Actually, just try Dump in these settings & restart

Code
    [global]
    logfile                       = /var/log/oscam.log
    nice                          = -1
    maxlogsize                    = 1000
    clienttimeout                 = 5000
    emmlogdir                     = /var/log/
    ecmfmt                        = |c:p:s:l|e|w|

Also m8, If you are using 2 or more [readers]
    add this to oscam.conf [global] settings to prevent request being sent to all readers

Code
    lb_mode                       = 1

& post startup & zapping logs

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited 8 times, last by thatfellow ().

• well here's a thing

whilst messing about with files, the latest binary file i had on the server was 9755 but i couldn't get it to work (as usual) i just added the extension _svn9755 as it was just named oscam and low and behold it worked straight away.

still got the problem with the client box locking up tho lol

• Official Post

@ master G

i have the boxkey entered the the CCcam.cfg, i know that the boxkey isn't nesscessary in oscam but are you saying that i should remove it from the CCcam.cfg as well?

regards: canthackit

The boxkey or any reader setting should not be active in CCcam.cfg, oscam is the card reader so using CCcam as well will probably be why your clients are having issues.. Remove the boxkey and smartcard clock frequency parameters from CCcam.cfg..

• ok all sorted

thanks to rami via ***pe and teamviewer he sorted out the problem, the freezing was caused by my C line on the Client i've always used a host name this time rami suggested i use the local ip of the server picture cleared and never froze again once.

still have an issue as to why i can't get oscam to clear on the client tho

so my thanks again to rami and everyone else that helped.

regards: canthackit

• Hi, is not issue on your segond box client in the samme internet you cant use oscam ,cccam is fine but if you want use ocam you can not use cccam , use oscam or only cccam .

If you want use oscam is better you setup n line ,but to be honeste you dont need oscam on your client box in the same network.

Enjoy alls ok

Hi did you get it connected ive done this and still no joy..help please!

Why would you do this? This was an issue that canthackit had, what is your issue? Maybe best to start a new thread unless its an identical issue

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• thatfellow

sorry it's been a while before i could afford any time to the above project, i've tried and tried with both versions and cannot clear a thing with them, i've also tried a couple of different nightly builds and cant get them to clear either.
    been messing around with 9755 the one i did manage to get to work at another time, but not now.

is there anything you can suggest to help me get a later build than the orginal 8115 to work.

best regards: canthackit

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!