openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-sr4trialtuner-luigi86-sim2.10-ssl84d

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,860 times. The last Post () by yanivasy.

• Sunray4 2.10 sunray sr4 triple tuner 2.10 800SE HD Enigma2 DVB S(S2)/C/T2 300Mbps WIFI

Bonjour.

En pensant que cela fixerait de petits problèmes, j'avais reflashé avec la même image :

Backup-luigi86-openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-trialtuner-gst-20151002-sim2-ssl84d.nfi

, dont j'étais très satisfait depuis deux ans.

Mais impossible de la faire re-fonctionner, impossible surtout d'accéder au réglage de la SR4. J'en ai essayé beaucoups d'autres images flash, mais soit avec le même problème, soit sans de triple tuner (J'utilise le A et le terrestre, mais je n'ai pas le cable), ou enregitrement impossibles, pas de son, etc....

Et j'ai découvert celle-ci OpenPli de Luigi, Elle fonctionne très bien.

Donc merci à toi et à Luigi.

Hello.

Thinking that it would fix small problems, I reflected with the same image:

Backup-luigi86-openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-trialtuner-gst-20151002-sim2-ssl84d.nfi, which I was very satisfied with for two years.

But impossible to make it re-run, impossible especially to access the setting of the SR4. I have tried many other flash images, but either with the same problem, or without triple tuner (I use the A and the terrestrial, but I do not have the cable), or recording impossible, no sound, etc ....

And I discovered this OpenPli Luigi, It works very well.

So thanks to you and Luigi.

• Luigi. & Marunt,

I have SR4 se v2 sim2.2 (triple tuner 300Mbps WiFi) - almost the same as yours.

Does the WiFi work in you case?

Will this image work for me?

Thanks,

Yaniv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!