lost service scan type - provider

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 832 times. The last Post () by warhead1999.

• Hi All

OK have a issue with Helios vix, when i setup with new image i set the tuners up as one being a sat tuner and tuner b as a cable tuner on my miracle box.
    On the cable tuner it allows me to set it as used service scan type - provider but once i upload a saved channel list from dbedit i only have frequency bands or frequency steps, this is stopping me doing manual scans at a later date.

got me puzzled?

Regards Lee

• You should update your image to the latest ViX Apollo buddy as none of the other versions will be supported anymore.....

Try that and then see if you still have the same problems, take it from there.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Think ill put openpli back on it, love vix but it looks like this image is not fit for purpose if i have to load new image each time i wish to rescan.

Will put Vix back on once cable side is fixed

Regards Lee

• master G

Added the Label DVB-C/T2 Tuner

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!