Help on MAG 250, Please

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,164 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• this is all I could find on compatibilities ...

• at the moment iptv mag 250 are runing only on pay server , or you have to make your on server .

• at the moment iptv mag 250 are runing only on pay server , or you have to make your on server .

you can use any link from internet no need provider
    except those with flash
    it is not necessary to have a server if you have appropriate m3u file.
    if you want to play a m3u file for simple tv then you have to restream it using rtmpdump or nginx-rtmp

• Just an update, managed to get Mag250 to play rtmp files by starting the line with
    ffrt2 rtmp://

yep, that´s what it says in post #21 ....
    but I Ihave also read that if some of the streams are down then it disrupts the whole list..I can´t confirm this though..

• is it possible to stream from enigma 2 to mag250 tried m3u from webif but it doesnt load

I know nothing about the mag apart from it being a very awkward and fussy box but
    have you tried from webif while the stb is on that channel or a different free chanel?
    remember you can only streamdirectly from webif when the stb is off or has a free tuner or from same transponder..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!