Amiko HD combo cable setup

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,767 times. The last Post () by pfj.

• Hi everyone,

Hoping someone can help me out here. Just got the mini combo for use with VM but cannot get it to work no matter which frequencies and QAM etc I try. I already own a dreambox dm500c and have tried copying the settings etc but to no avail. This is my second night at it. In the installation screen for cable install i'm showing no signal no matter what I enter. My line works fine in my DM500C so just don't know. Has anyone any experience in the cable side of things? I'm in the Belfast area BTW. The sat side works fine I just downloaded firmware and channel list from the site and it's all good. Is there anyway of copying a cable.xml file to the box as I have a brute force scan for UK? Also, the receiver is a combo but I don't suppose that you can run sat/and cable at the same time?

Thanks.

• Oh b@llz I've had the cable feed attached to the sat input for the past two nights lol. I just assumed that the other rf connection was for a digital free view aerial. I'll need to get a connector. Cheers delboy. What a plonker.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

• Hi everyone,

Hoping someone can help me out here. Just got the mini combo for use with VM but cannot get it to work no matter which frequencies and QAM etc I try. I already own a dreambox dm500c and have tried copying the settings etc but to no avail. This is my second night at it. In the installation screen for cable install i'm showing no signal no matter what I enter. My line works fine in my DM500C so just don't know. Has anyone any experience in the cable side of things? I'm in the Belfast area BTW. The sat side works fine I just downloaded firmware and channel list from the site and it's all good. Is there anyway of copying a cable.xml file to the box as I have a brute force scan for UK? Also, the receiver is a combo but I don't suppose that you can run sat/and cable at the same time?

Thanks.

add transponder 171.0 6952 tick NIT and scan
    then after scanning do a blind scan should bring most if not all in

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!