U*C Ireland - cardsharing how does it work?

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,090 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi, I read in another thread about certain u*c cards can be hacked or cloned giving the user the complete package. Just wondering could someone explain exactly how it works/whats needed etc? (PM if you prefer) I have an amiko alien 2 which I would like to be able to use but could try source a u*c box if needs be.

*Mods feel free to delete or move if you deem appropriate.

• Hi, I read in another thread about certain u*c cards can be hacked or cloned giving the user the complete package.

You are a bit late for that :caz3:
    Sounds to me like you have been reading in the wrong places ;)

• So what are they talking about in that thread so if not cardsharing? Anyone able to give a simple explanation?

• As I've said already, you asked about "hacking and cloning" a u-p-c nagra3 card, and I told you it's not possible.
    That other thread is about Cardsharing that card, which is extremely difficult to do.
    Two very different things !

• As I've said already, you asked about "hacking and cloning" a u-p-c nagra3 card, and I told you it's not possible.
    That other thread is about Cardsharing that card, which is extremely difficult to do.
    Two very different things !

Ok. I'm a bit clearer now. Thanks.

• can anybody recommend a reliable cardsharing server for u*c dublin,
    thanks.

oh ffs now that sly is on the way out this is what were gonna have to put up with from the free tv muppets.
    You should be banned just for asking that :76:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!