Sim 2.10 or SR4 Sim 2.10 - which image?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,405 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• I bought my box yesterday DM800se single tuner from china, at load it show screen sunray4 image powered by CNIGMA sim2
    in the forum under (DM800 SE Clone Images) i found to sections as follwoing

1- DM800SE Clone Sim 2.10 Images
    2- DM800SE Sunray4/SR4 sim2.10 Images

i know that the second one is the section that include the best images for my box, but my question, is it possible to use one of the images that under the first section
    for example can i use this one (DE4.0-metro-dm800se-12032014-sim2-ssl84d-s@m) ?

• I bought my box yesterday DM800se single tuner from china, at load it show screen sunray4 image powered by CNIGMA sim2
    in the forum under (DM800 SE Clone Images) i found to sections as follwoing

1- DM800SE Clone Sim 2.10 Images
    2- DM800SE Sunray4/SR4 sim2.10 Images

i know that the second one is the section that include the best images for my box, but my question, is it possible to use one of the images that under the first section
    for example can i use this one (DE4.0-metro-dm800se-12032014-sim2-ssl84d-s@m) ?

yes you can use that Image m8
    ensure you have at least ssl84b bootloader on, prior to flashing ok

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Thanks to all of you, i already flashed my box with this image (openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-sr4trialtuner-luigi86-sim2.10-ssl84d)
    It is very beautiful image and easy to use, although it has too much options but i like it.
    now i have another questions
    - my box now has boot loader "ssl84d" as i think, what will happen if i try to flash my box with an image that has boot loader lower than that like "ssl84b"?
    - when i press blue button i find option to update software, it check for the updates and ask me if i want to make the update and reboot the box, i don't know is it ok to update the software or this will harm my box?

• Thanks a lot for all of you :)
    I already installed this image on my box (openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-sr4trialtuner-luigi86-sim2.10-ssl84d)
    I found it pretty good although it has too much options to adjust, but it is ok.
    but i want to know what will happen if i tried to install image with boot loader lower than the one in my box, my boot loader is (ssl84d)?
    also there is an option in blue panel which allow me to check for software update and update it, i am worry if i update my software this may harm my box ?

Edited once, last by boyosof ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!