Mag 250 portal problems

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,388 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Guys, new to the forum so go easy! I have 2 mag 250 boxes out in turkey both have the same iptv provider. One is working fine, the other is not playing at all. Both have different internet connections which are fine.
    Is there anyway you can reset a mag 250 without obviously losing the firmware, thinking it may be best to clear the box and input the details into the server/portal area.
    Any help would be appreciated!

• hi,try to download the update via internet.

do you have 2 accounts different or only one ?

• question

have you give him 2 mac adresse ?

answer

my man has my mac addresses.

question :

Who's your IPTV provider????

no answer as of yet......
    question:

who is your man?????

no answer as of yet...
    question:

why haven´t you asked your man first???

no answer as of yet...
    REMINDER

• My iptv provider is xxxxxx who supplies a sly uk, Italian, German, Russian portal. My man is Russian!
    Anything else we need to know about my provider, the help I need is with my mag 250 loading the portal.
    Yes he has the 2 mac addresses for the boxes

• Perhaps, mckee25 shouldn't be seeking a answer to who is my iptv provider pal
    I'm only looking for a bit of knowledge on why the mag won't show the same portal as the other one does. If I've overlooked the rules, I apologise. But please refrain from asking me to name my iptv provider then tell me I'm breaking the rules!
    Now, on a serious note, does anyone have any ideas how to completely reset a mag 250 without losing any firmware. I'm thinking this may be the best way to start. Hopefully that wipes any connections on the box and I could then start from scratch

• Perhaps, mckee25 shouldn't be seeking a answer to who is my iptv provider pal
    I'm only looking for a bit of knowledge on why the mag won't show the same portal as the other one does. If I've overlooked the rules, I apologise. But please refrain from asking me to name my iptv provider then tell me I'm breaking the rules!

Are you serious???? The rules are there for the benefit & protection of everyone using this forum.... "If I overlooked the rules" which means you never even bothered to read them! If I think there is a breach of the rules (which there is in this case) then I am quite entitled to ask questions, if you had read the rules you would have seen that we don't offer support to people who use payservers / payportals

Tell me this, how much support is your IPTV provider who you are paying every month giving you to sort this problem????? I bet it's none....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• ok,the only think,is ip for your iptv if they are on dhcp maybe they have the same ip and conflic put it manualy different ip .

and read the rules about pay server. tkyou

• Rami, that was exactly the problem (dhcp) sorted now! Thanks for your help! Just looked back at the initial postings. It clearly shows mckee25 asking who my iptv provider was? So yes I am serious don't ask people to name their provider if you r not supposed to post them. You read the rules before asking someone to post their provider. Don't ask for what you ain't meant to post!
    This is the problem with these forums, and as for my provider he has worked hand in hand with me to sort it out. Now as happy as a pig in sh#t

• Well enjoy working hand in hand with him the next time you have a problem...... and as for the problems with these type of forums, you won't have to put up with the problems here anymore as you are now banned for being a pay portal supporter and not being able to follow the rules....

Good bye & good luck!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!