Problem with new internal hdd

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 902 times. The last Post () by Madhatter.

• Hi everyone i have just installed a brand new Wd 2tb green sata 600 6gbs 64mbs 3.5 internal hdd. I managed to get it working and transfered a couple of movies over from my computer but it seems to be unmounting all the time when i restart my vu everything is ok for a while, but then the same thing happens.Also when i tried recording a programme last night it recorded for around twenty minutes and disk full or error appeared?

I have tried running new images iam currently using the latest Blackhole.

Any ideas what to do now.

• When you first installed the HDD did you initialize it first through the image??? I take it you mounted it using mount manager? press blue button twice on your remote.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Yes initalized through the image?

Also i have to turn box of at the back,it finds the hdd ok after that and also says it is mounted but same thing happens when i transfer movies off pc or try to record of satellite stations.

• If you intialiized it through the image to begin with, it would have been menu/setup/system/hard drive and then inialisation

Re-mount the drive using mount manager...... it will re-start the box for changes to take effect.

Also check menu/setup/system/customise is setup mode set to expert? if not try changing it to that.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!