Vu+ Uno image (BH) and channel list and fav edit sections help please!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,350 times. The last Post () by godzilla.

• Hi Guys

I want to update with a new current image (with cccam setup etc)!

Currently using blackpole which was loaded on over a year ago! Its really showing its age now and has loads of blank slots with channels missing.

Can anyone confirm which blackhole image will be able to cope with kids (friendly)? Also

Currently have 7W to 42E sats - will this be a good choice (Catseye E2 Settings Files (All Sats) 22.06.2014)?

Also what can I use to edit the channel lists and slot them into the image.

I think Blackhole might be the one.

Can anyone suggest the correct version and some guides links.

Will be a great help as the wife hates the A-Z choice as the kids can see over18 channel names (i would like to make FAV sections for the multisats).

Cheers guys and keep up the good work

• I have BH 2.1.0.1 on an UNO with the most basic but essential plugins ,etc..
    I use it in AVALON because of lack of space on the internal flash for plugins etc...
    I always use catseye which you can either download and install using dreambox edit the how to or dreamset
    or directly from our LSS Addons plugin or our addons in TS PANEL plugin.. favs is on the blue button...
    (remember to restart box after any installation)
    As for adult content you can either edit all ( which is what I do) or use the parental control setup in system setup( I imagine put all xxx into a personal list )

I consider BH to be very user friendly amd stable but also recognize that a lot of users prefer vix for wives, etc,,, you get the idea :)

• Hi Caz

Thanks for the update and the info - I guess this is what I will do.

I already downloaded the catseyes and will get the BH next.

I think, I will need to add the BH first and update the ccams and then get the sats info and go for there.

Hopefully be upto date then.

• First make a backup of all your own personal settings.. MENU>BACKUP MENU> PERSONAL BACKUP ( its always a good idea to make a full backup too)
    then reformat a usb stick making sure only the vuplus folder containing the image is on it..
    Once you have the image setup as you please then I would suggest installing our lss addons as I previously mentioned
    because from there you can download and install automatically any CCcam, channel list, plugins,and a long etc,,,,,
    Inbetween adding more plugins,etc press BLUE - YELLOW to see how much space is left on your internal flash,etc..
    The longest part is all the restarts necessary for full installation..
    Then you decide which way you want to tackle the xxx situation..

• thanks Caz.

I will do that then. The lists I will need to sit down and edit as they might take some time.

the a to z will stay but the favs will hold all the kids stuff, sports etc.

thanks again and will update here.

cheers

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!