Amiko Firmware Editor Required

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,621 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Does anyone have a firmware editor for the Micro/Mini/combo units.

Regards.

Buddy I just don´t get you ...
    Supplied by OrangeBox Satellite's
    We spend hours building software and channel lists every month.
    My new firmware offers web tv. Iptv. Katrina tv. YouTube. Ftp updates.
    Nothing from this adds up so can you please clarify your intentions/ideas with all of these posts ???
    So far you have posted that you supply STBs and can help other users out but the only proof in this is

Micro Full flash June 2014.rar

Please forgive my curiosity but I as many others would be grateful to see this especially after this last request of yours...

• Our editor as gained a glitch. I Cant find our backup on DVD to put it back on the pc. So need another.. Can that be any clearer. Why do you need to get me ?
    If i knew where the backup was i wouldnt of asked on here. hey

It doesn't matter i will ask a source at Amiko for it it just takes them 2 weeks to reply sometimes. I just thought someone may have a copy out there.
    Seems you ridiculed for asking a question. A forum is to give help to those who need it not to insult there intelligence.

• Ok I take it by your non-response that this website is you...... but this page gives me more concern: orangebox satellites/ex demo sales so you sell boxes with a "12months sly non HD package included. Only one available. £99.95"

It's your pure arrogance and complete dis-regard of the rules that is resulting in you being banned from here.....

Rules:

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Edited 5 times, last by mckee25 ().

A forum is to give help to those who need it not to insult there intelligence.

A forum is to GIVE and recieve help ,neither of which you have done bar one backup image..
    This forum is for giving and recieving help for HOBBYISTS NOT SCROUNGERS/MONEYSERVERS like you and yours....
    Arrogance is all yours I want none of it ...!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!