Streaming HD from AA2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 769 times. The last Post () by gerinemo.

• Any one successfully streaming HD from AA2
    I'm using Hyperion 4 and picked up a little android dual core box to stream to kitchen TV
    The AA2 and the android box are on the same cat 5 network ( not wireless ) using vu player the standard def channels work well but the HD is rubbish
    any better apps that anybody knows of
    Many thanks

• Thanks for the reply
    Yep its a triple
    As you pointed out the SD channels work well just the hd is wonkey not sure though is saorview here in Ireland is still transmitting Sd as well as the HD version of RTE 1 & RTE 2 if they are i could probably create another boquet with just the SD version for watching in the kitchen
    If I do another scan of the terrestial will that wipe the existing terrestial channels or just add them on ?
    Thanks

• As far as i know, Saorview is hd only for rte one and two, here in the west anyway, open to correction.
    Saorsat still transmit rte one on sd but rte two is hd though.
    I don't think scanning terestrial again will wipe your existing channels unless you select "clear before scan" on e2 anyway.
    Have no experience with the spark side tbh..

• Got it working on HD
    I downgraded the version of android on the Cubieboard 2 to Android 4.2_v1.06
    Then using the Dreamdroid app and the default Tvdplayer in android it streams Hd without any problems
    This is of course over the Lan ( cat 5 network in the house ) not wifi
    Happy days

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!