Technomate v-box 2

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,919 times. The last Post () by ampedef.

• Have disconnected Solo 2 and dish from v box and pressed reset button turned off the limets and then pressed the east and west button but it will only move 5 steps and then get Er2 Should it give the impression of moving when all connections are removed ?

Edited once, last by limerick ().

• Hi,
    I don't have one but Er2 has something to do with "no pulse" that is - if I understand this correctly - the "communication" between the V-Box and the motor is not working
    It seams that the motor has driven beyond its limits.
    Maybe a problem with a cam / diode or microswitch in the motor.
    You may have to get the ladder out but
    Try this first:
    Drive motor to position. press the limit button on remote control (small hole), press E or W to select the low or high limit then press enter.
    Google "er2 technomate" For a clearer understanding, quite a few results.

• Can I put my oar in. On my VBox1 Er* is Error. Either dish is not moving, or dish has reached limit. Do you get the same Er2 when you go East or West? If going East and Er2 comes on my VBox it means I have reached Limit, and vice-versa the other way. codar is most probably correct, it is most probably a switch, reed or otherwise. What are you driving your dish with?

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• I'm using a jager superjack 24 inch actuator to drive the dish.Going east or west getting er2, have disabled limets done reset and it makes no difference.I reckon my actuator is the problem and will buy a new one for € 74. If anyone can save me €74 that would be great

• I'm using a jager superjack 24 inch actuator to drive the dish.Going east or west getting er2, have disabled limets done reset and it makes no difference.I reckon my actuator is the problem and will buy a new one for € 74. If anyone can save me €74 that would be great

Had similar problems here last year. After buying a new V-box I found it was superjack actuator to be at fault. Changed reed but didnt improve it so new actuator and all fine now.

• Hi,

Could be the reed switch or the motor. I have a spare superjack, I think it is a 24" for FREE. PM me either your mobile/landline or where you live.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!