AB- Update on they way?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 912 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Just wondering now that Sly Hd channels are all but gone will the plugin be getting an update so we can remove the sly hd channels entirely?

• Hi,
    You can edit out the hd channels using autobouquets running on e2 machines.
    Select plugin and hit menu to configure sd/hd region settings.
    I think you set the swap to "no" so sd channels will not be replaced with hd ones.

• Thanks but that doesn't seem to delete them though, it just moves them further down the list. I was looking for a way to delete the HD channels from the bouquets totally

• scroll down to channel, hit menu and select "remove entry"
    Just be careful though as all bbc, itv1 ch4 are fta and hd, pity to get rid of them.

But AutoBoquets runs daily, so I'd need to delete them every day!

• Tbh i don't run it daily, only run it in manual ,when channel changes frequency etc.
    You can change it to run daily, weekly, monthly or manually run it yourself.
    Those settings are in the same place as where you changed the regional settings sd/hd.
    I leave the hd in the end of bouquets aswell as they are created at the bottom of the list and (for me ) don't really interfere with the bouquet functionality.
    Maybe they might come back on someday/ maybe not but being in the bouquet, it's always easy to check.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!