7.1.1 Jailbreak

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,643 times. The last Post () by kemestri.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hpW5T_M97Xs

Supported Devices:
    iPhone 4+
    iPhone 5C
    iPad 2+
    iPad Mini
    iPod Touch 5G

Supported Firmwares
    iOS 7.1.1
    iOS 7.1

Code
    http://goo.gl/yIiynX

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I haven't tried it yet, I don't own a IPhone but I would suspect someone will ask me to do it for them in near future, I got it off a reliable site -

Code
    http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-ios-7.1-update-apple-patches-evasi0n7-jailbreak

There is of course always an element of risk involved.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• There are pro's and con's like with everything, I suppose the real question is would jail breaking it enable you to do something or use an app you can't for whatever reason use now.

Do some reading and decide for yourself.

codar - Jailbreaking the phone doesn't automatically 'open gate' the phone, or does it? Like I said, I don't own an iPhone myself, I have rarely used one other than to Jailbreak them for a couple of friends.

BpGgW.jpg

• I used it to run a different sim from a locked phone alright although it was an i-phone 3.
    A while ago now tbh.
    Evasi0n was the bees knees back then but dunno who provides the "easy one touch" method now.
    Android all the way here "saw the light"..

• No, but as far as I am aware you can still install Plex and XBMC without Jail breaking it the TV 3, that would be your main reason for jail breaking the TV.

From what ive read it is possible, but its not straight forward putting it mildly so the only thing ive found companies offering to do it for a fee, which I am always suspicious about anyway.

BpGgW.jpg

Edited once, last by Banny ().

• Normally a big deal for iphones as it allows you to use any sim in a provider sim-locked phone.

I dont think it matters what jailbreak you use these days in regards to simlocked phones..especially provider orange as they seem to be using a backdoor technique that so far all unofficial unlockers cannot bypass.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!