multi lnb on a *** dish

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 839 times. The last Post () by rossi2000.

• afternoon folks.

can anyone tell me if its possible to hook up some sort of multi lnb system to an existing sly dish (zone 1 i assume it is)?

lookin at 13e + 19e only atm.
    30w was another but i think thats too far round the arc for a *** dish.

any reliable solutions plz post

tia

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• Official Post

I have seen 13, 19 and 28 on a zone 2 dish, but as brad says zone 1 dish is too small

• this is where i read conflicting reports, some say its ok some say its not.

after reading around i guess something like this is needed, but ive no idea what its called lol

Code
    http://www.sar.cx/index.php?entry=entry070605-102244

i cant tell off that pic if its a zone 1 or 2 dish thats being used, "looks" like a zone1 to me.

• nope that's a zone 2 dish ..60 cm in the picture I can tell ive used them before .. like the red tape though lol

• Both 13e and 19.2e at the same time is possible on a zone 1 dish, , i have done it myself before now.

Make sure you set the main focus on 13e, although there is very little rain fade margin on this type of setup.

You can get just 30w on its own on a Zone 1 although you have to modify the lnb holder in order to get the skew correct as its past the limit that the lnb/holder usual works at.

Nano

• thx all.

mixed results again lol

i might have a bash and just try getting 19e first as ill probably get an nc+ card for hd movies and sports.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!