Problems Lately with Autobouquets

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,984 times. The last Post () by englishinsiam.

• There seems to be connection issues with Autobouquets at the moment. Does anybody else have this?

When I help set a box up for friends and I want to change the Area I have to uninstall Autobouquets and reinstall and restart for it to work properly.

Also sometimes you wake in the morning and find there are no channels because the Nit scan has cleared the previous Channel before trying to download the new unsuccesfully.

Anyone else had this? This is for all different boxes on all different images.

• Yes have noticed this and a couple of friends have had the same thing on different boxes concerning the favourites disappearing after the over night update.

• can i ask what box and is it single,twin,triple ,

i sometimes have this problem and bouquets going but i put it down to the alien2 triple as i have cable on as well as sometimes there is a few conflicts due to the lamdb

It's on all boxes from LX2's to iCloud's

• Silly question but I can't see xlmtv in Autobouquets. Are you referring to CrossEPG ?

Sorry bud yes misread the first post

Autobouquets works fine (well mine does)
    Do you use latest version
    i update my sat xlm
    Reboot box
    Do a full scan useing the box menu
    Then in autobouquets untick nit scan etc and update.
    Should work fine

• confirmed just steps i had to do to get it working correctly again on a vu duo

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• Doing that now :-)

Cheers

• Official Post

This is not how the plugin is meant to work, you are sidestepping the issue instead of identifying and resolving it.

1. What receiver?
    2. Which image and build?
    3. What is the physical tuner setup for each tuner?
    4. What is the software setup for each tuner?
    5. What version of the plugin are you using?
    6. There is a script with error checking that stops it from deleting bouquets in case of error. It is in the main thread. Are you using this?
    7. What settings are you uisng. Post a screenshot please. Not the one with the ticks, but the second page where you make the settings.
    8. Have you modified any of the files?

The solution could simply be disabling script check.

• As long as it works id say thats ok
    Dont forget these boxs setups are all diffrent ie images etc
    The plugin coders have a hell of a time trying to make there plugins work cross platform.
    So if you can geta work round from a no working item i would just use it.
    :06:

• Official Post

Lraizer has made the plugin for teh SH$ as well as Mipsel/32. If you are having to manually scan and then use the plugin, then there is something grosly wrong.

Firstrun is about a min and a half. All other runs are less than 1 minute.

Is it possible you are using the wrong installers on your receivers? Enigma2 will always use a free tuner if avialbale, this is whey those questions above are structured the way they are.

• When I set a receiver up I usually download the Autobouquets from the image Distro. I try to use OpenATV where available.

Then once I've finished I backup the image and when someone from a different area wants a box I change the location and scan Autobouquets thats when the problems seems to start.

I delete AB and reinstall then it works on the new area. But sometimes like for instance this morning I woke up and my VU Solo2 was still on ITV but I went into Bouquets and of course it was empty.

Ran AB and it found nothing so restarted the box and ran it again and it was fine.

My Solo2 is on Vix and it's the latest AB on distro with just the standard settings. You can't go far wrong in the settings for AB.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!