Vu+solo2 remote interfers

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 735 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Sorry bud, it's not vey clear what you have posted.... is it your sony tv remote interfering with the solo2? or the vu remote interfering with yout tv???

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• When I press home button on sony remote vix menu comes on screen im using the latest vix image I press up and down on sony remote the menu on vix goes up and down for selection

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• ok one fix that may work for you... press menu/setup/system/remote control code.... change the remote control system code from 2 to 1, then follow the instructions on screen.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• If your TV is a sony bravia you may have to bite the bullet and disable HDMI CEC from the TV end all together as this particular model for some reason is a bloody nightmare with all images, constantly pulling up menus even when no one has touched the remote control. There are several threads about this and several of the beta testers have had issues with these TV's.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!