Adding Picons

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,097 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hello All,

Would anyone be able to tell me how to add picons? Do i use the Qbox updater or do i have to use FTP to add them?

Any help would be most appreciated.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• do you still need help with this?
    I have a solution but didnt want to type it all up if not reqd.

VU+ Duo. BH 2.0.9. CCcam 2.1.3

• I would use ftp. The picon and LCD files are located in \usr\share\enigma2 - and if you download them just paste the folder in here and overwrite existing files. You can edit the picons and lcds by changing the filename to correspond with the service reference of the corresponding channel - for example - 1_0_1_1A30_7DD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png referrs to the service reference number 1:0:1:1A30:7DD:2:11A0000:0:0:0: - note that the : is replaced by_

To find the service reference number of the channel you want to set a picon or lcd to, simply zap to the channel, select 'menu', 'information', 'current channel information'.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!