Amiko Mini HD, Mini SE or micro HD, please help!

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 893 times. The last Post () by hopper.

• Hi!

I had a DM500, and now I need a HD box. Do not need any extra features, just to be able to watch HD channels too and HDMI connection. I see the very attractive prices of Amiko mini boxes, and now I do not know which one should I get.

What are the main differences in Mini HD, Mini HD SE, and Micro HD?

I have a reliable c-line (cccam). All I need is a reliable stb, that can handle well the cline, and to be able to use it simply (my parents will use it).
    The price of the Micro HD is the lowest, therefore I'm thinking to get this unit, if you say I'm good with that, and I do not need HD Mini or HD Mini SE. I dont need the display, other tuner except DVB-S2, and other functions.

Do I have any limitations with the Micro HD or it is better to go with HD Mini/SE?

Can I make bouquets like channel list like on DM500? I mean, to have favorites like News, Sports, Documentary, etc?
    Am I able to edit the channel list from PC?

Many thanks and looking forward to your help!

• Hi

First just to let you know there are very few HD channels available on S**
    As for the amiko range YES you can set it up like the DM500 with bouquets
    I myself have the Amiko Mini Combo as it covers al Satellite, Cable, and Terrestrial
    But if you want to keep it to a budget then the mini or micro wil do just fine.

PS it's much easier to edit channels straight fom the box as PC software is very limited

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!