Ferguson Fbox PVR not compatible. Maybe wrong forum

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,321 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I got my lottery prize and it appears to be a fantastic bit of kit. Everything appears to be fast and I am well pleased. Amazing quality and so small. I have one problem with the pvr setup in XBMC. It shows all as being incompatible. I have checked and rechecked the settings but unable to find a way around this. Unable to find a download for micro sd card. Any ideas please.

have one problem with the pvr setup in XBMC. It shows all as being incompatible.

not having this kit but have been toying around with pvr in xbmc,, from a VU+ STB to pc and works fine....
    so if you could be a little more specific as to what pvr are you trying to connect to,etc..
    maybe somebody can help a little more..
    And congratulations on your win !!

• VU+Duo2. The Fbox comes loaded with XBMC. I can get XBMC to work on other computers and the internet is available on the Fbox. As stated, all the pvr add ons are listed as incompatible and unable to use. No new ones come down with downloads. Maybe find XBMC on the Fbox and uninstall the install a new version.

• Yes I understand that but I am it is not possible to enable TV. It will not highlight the box. I tried to update the XBMC on the Fbox but it refuses to load as it is the same as the existing. Therefore if I can find XBMC in the Fbox files I can uninstall and reinstall. Thanks for your efforts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!