Free Sim Card £10 credit (500 mins calls, 500 txt, 500mb data)

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 811 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• The Peoples Operator (Runs on T-Mobile Network)

The are currently giving away sims with £10 credit

Code
    https://www.thepeoplesoperator.com/get-free-sim

When you receive the Sim call 1250 no need to speak to anyone or register and its activated. Its limited to two per household, you have to use different name(s) and possibly phone number, but you can use the same email address by including an addtional '.' in your email address e.g.

Email@gmail.com, E.mail@gmail.com and Em.ail@gmail.com all go to the same email address, but this isn't picked on this or most other systems validation/verification.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thats my two ordered. That should stop the landline getting battered by the kids for a bit.

Nano

• Sorry for forgetting to include the code, glad you are able to make use of the offer :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!