Channel unavailable on unofficial receiver

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,505 times. The last Post () by codar.

• I am getting this message on Film4 HD instead of channel name, is there anyway of changing it back to channel name? I am using Vu Solo2 with Apollo version15 & Laraizer plugin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hi,
    I think this has to do with the loss of hd channels and the plugin has remamed them to unavailable.

Swap.txt to swap available HD channels. (Swap does not seem to work when sort = default.)
    Supplement file to add names to ITV regions as well as correct FTA encryptions. Also renames all unavailable channels.
    Script which has the failsafe adaptation by Lraizer.

Have a read here with the explaination.:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=18085

You can change it in the plugin setup menu.
    Change "bouquet channel sort" to default

iBffBYU.png

Edited 2 times, last by codar ().

• You can change it in the plugin setup menu.
    Change "bouquet channel sort" to default

Problem is changing it leads to change of my channel order, Which I have set up on custom3 file.I know it is because of the HD channel change but this channel is still clearing.My question really is , "is there anyway of amending the channel name "as this is the only channel which is displaying this instead of normal channel name i.e Film4 HD?

• Obviously if it still clearing, this must have been an oversight on the latest update.
    You could still change it to default and remove all your unwanted channels.
    You could change it into any order you choose.
    I know this isn't an answer but a workaround, maybe in the next update it will be rectified?
    Or somebody with a bit more knowledge on this may spot your thread.
    Regards

I

• The renames have been done by the supplement file.

FIlm4 hd is channel 315 and the EPG ID is 4044. Delete this entry from the supplement file.

Code
    315:4044:::::::Channel unavailable on unofficial receivers

Will give it a go, many thanks for the info

• The renames have been done by the supplement file.

FIlm4 hd is channel 315 and the EPG ID is 4044. Delete this entry from the supplement file.

Code
    315:4044:::::::Channel unavailable on unofficial receivers

Just for the update, it worked & my channel name is back to normal & still have my custom 3 channel order, very happy.Thanks Guys

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!