Need help installing TSPanel on openpli 4.0 image

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,484 times. The last Post () by addtiva.

• mipsel & mips32el.ipk are compiled for receivers, not ubuntu. You would need to use 7-Zip to unpack the .ipk then send then TSPanel folder to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions.

Even if you managed to get it installed, all the files that are hosted on these addons panels will be mipsel/mips32el format, so it will be of no use to you.

So in other words, I won't work?? :((
    Even if i try to use iptv with it??
    Well I do have an DM500s which is just laying around and dusting, do you think that it will work it that?

• Official Post

[DOWNLOAD] IPTV List Updater and unpack it with 7-Zip, then FTP the IPTVlistUpdater folder to \usr\local\e2\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions > restart enigma2..

This plugin requires certain dependencies that might not be available on your image.

DM500 is an enigma1 type receiver, none of these plugins will install or run on it buddy..

• [DOWNLOAD] IPTV List Updater and unpack it with 7-Zip, then FTP the IPTVlistUpdater folder to \usr\local\e2\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions > restart enigma2..

This plugin requires certain dependencies that might not be available on your image.

DM500 is an enigma1 type receiver, none of these plugins will install or run on it buddy..

I can't :(
    This is what i get when i try to FTP the folder to usr/.....
    abf012d71b.png
    I'm using WinSCP

• Hi all. I have a world vision force 1+ running open atv 5.3. I too am getting allthe same errors as above. "Done - Installed, upgraded or removed 0 packages (with 0 errors)" Ive FTP files into correct folder. then tried telenet command, Nothing showing up at all??? Any help at all please????

• opkg install

• pour installer tspanel en extension mipsel voila le cde : il faut envoiyer lspanel dans dossier tmp apres ouvre avec dcc telnet tu passes la cde suivante : cd /tmp/ entre : opkg install enigma2-pluigins-tspanel mipsel .ipk et bon courage

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!