No channels appear in the bouquets. What is happening?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 911 times. The last Post () by superkazza.

• first do a scan to get your cable channels, then put on bbc1 (local channel) then set net id and scan

I done that multiple times. When I check under all channels (red button) they are there but when I go to favourites (bbblue button) I see the bouquet catogories but there are no channels in them.

• Official Post

Should not really be posting in a download thread.....

Save your existing chanenls using Dreamboxedit just in case.

Anyway, seems as if it is not running. Have you got dvbsnoop installed? Which version of the plugin areyou using? What exact steps have you taken? What errors/results if any? Are ypou sure you have the correct net ID? If you are using teh script version of plugin, post the line with your NerID so others can double check.

• Should not really be posting in a download thread.....

Save your existing chanenls using Dreamboxedit just in case.

Anyway, seems as if it is not running. Have you got dvbsnoop installed? Which version of the plugin areyou using? What exact steps have you taken? What errors/results if any? Are ypou sure you have the correct net ID? If you are using teh script version of plugin, post the line with your NerID so others can double check.

I have dvbsnoop installed. I installed the ipk manually via sunray open pli menu. After installation I tried locating dvbsnoop in the usr/bin folderbut it is not there.

I installed the ultralite version because when I tried installing the one in the first post. I get dvbsnoop syntax error, netid not found, and other errors. After the errors the dreambox resets and all channels dissapear.

Using ultralite version. I edited the file put in my netid and set file permission to 755. I scanned while on a active channel. Went into the plugin chose my location haringaye. Go to favourites. I see the bouquets created but no channels in them. Then after a while my box stops responding.

I think there is something wrong with my tuner. It was giving me scanning problems. I just bought another one. I will retry when it arrives.

Just to let you know I'm a newbie when it comes to uk cable. I have not been in the cable scene since nagra 2. So can you be patient with me if I seem rude or impatient. Thank you.

• Official Post

If dvbsnoop is not there, it won't work. Install it will telnet command

Code
    opkg install dvbsnoop

Check that dvbsnoop is present and do a dummy dvbsnoop command

Code
    dvbsnoop -n 500 0x10 >/tmp/10.txt

Start afresh, remove then re-install the plugin. Do not make any edits to script, you don't have to. Just select 40985 from the GUI. You can edit Net ID later to save you from having to select it.

• Is it normal for the autobouquet execution process to take so long. It took just over 4mins. There was no warning or alert which states that it will take some time such as please wait. When it was stuck on the execution screen before I thought it was a fault due to nothing happening for some time. When i tried to exit out I thought the dreambox stopped responding but infact the whole time the plugin was gathering inforfomation and processing putting the channels in the correct bouquet categories. My impatience got the best of me. Oh well it's working now. Lesson learnt.

Thank you abu. I really appreciate your help and thank you lraziar for this great plugin.

• Is it normal for the autobouquet execution process to take so long. It took just over 4mins. There was no warning or alert which states that it will take some time such as please wait. When it was stuck on the execution screen before I thought it was a fault due to nothing happening for some time. When i tried to exit out I thought the dreambox stopped responding but infact the whole time the plugin was gathering inforfomation and processing putting the channels in the correct bouquet categories. My impatience got the best of me. Oh well it's working now. Lesson learnt.

Thank you abu. I really appreciate your help and thank you lraziar for this great plugin.

Pretty sure first run always takes a longer time but once run again now it should finish pretty quickly

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!