update problems

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 403 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• have vu duo 6 months old & running on bh 2.1.0,when crossepg comes on to update it only shows for about 20 seconds at bottom of screen and disappears,it has not done anything,i have to go to main menu and update crossepg from there but some times i get a green screen and when stb reboots i have no epg showing and have to update crossepg again,i update catseye channel list the other day and it crash and when it rebooted i had lost all my epg and all channel lists for all sats,i have crossepg save to hdd and do not have many plugins install just the main ones i need,

• I owuld start from a fresh clean image ,try saving everything to a USB stick rather than the HDD..
    or you could update the image itself to 2.1.0.1 by pressing:
    menu - addons- online image update .
    Do not touch anything while it updates..
    crossepg-(0.8.1) could be configured to download and populate the USb stick-once a day-you choose the time( 04:00am for example)
    for crossepg to download and populate the box needs to be on the platform( i.e: UK )
    try opentv providers..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!