OpenPLi4.0.TSpanel.OE.2.0.SIM2.DM800hd.SSL84D.1807 2014.byHouara.Clone

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,668 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

Please Click on the links to Support

My friend Master g
    Please this not attach

kazims why do you post links and not directly upload here to support this site??
    Please explain your intentions.

• Well I am afriad that it is not as "simple as that"

It is downright rude to expect others to finance something that you simply put together, i.e openpli image,Ts panel,etc..
    Buddy , although we are sorry to hear of your personal troubles,
    this does not justify the fact that you yourself have been enjoying the benefit of this site since Nov 2011 ....
    yet you expect others who share their knowledge and expertise to continue to do so without cost...
    imagine if the image/plugin,etc coders were to do as you..
    As you know this is a hobbyist site and therefore open to whoever enjoys the hobby...
    what if you were asked to contribute a percentage of every download from users on this site??
    Please stop using this site for your financial gain and start sharing freely as everyone else does.
    :rant:

• I think its a downright cheek. How about paying the forum owners for your advertising.

No? I didn't think so.

• If thats the case i think we should can him :muaha:

• What´s the difference between this and the first post???
    And I have already asked you Please stop using this site for your financial gain and start sharing freely as everyone else does.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!